Tuesday, July 21, 2009

July 20th 2009

July 20th 2009 is...


Michael Daugherty Day!!!



Mr. D, You have given me the advise and help needed to make this walk possible. You created my website which has given HelpingStepByStep a convenient way to be contacted with and let people understand what we are doing. Without your help this walk would not be where its at. Thank you for a fun and challenging year at Lee middle, and I'm honored to have been in your class room.

Thank you Mr. D for all that you have done for me, and for this Walk.





Still walking to my next destination, but boy was today fun... NOT!!! While walking at night I never expected to run into swarms of mosquitoes. Thank you lord, for bug spray. No joke these monstrous creatures were three times the size of an average Florida mosquito. I should be at my destination in a few days and ill be telling you guys as much as possible when I do finally get there.

No comments:

Post a Comment